- New pupils should be introduced personality by the parent or guardian who will be responsible to the Principal for their regularity and fees.
- Pupils coming from recognized schools are required to produce transfer Certificate from the institution last attended and pupils from other state Board school should bring their Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate counter-signed by the Inspectors of those State/Board as well the mark list of the examination they had passed at the time of leaving attested by the head of the school and an evaluation certificate from the inspector of schools.
- Transfer certificate will be given only to those who have fully settled their dues and produced a written application, from the parent or guardian.
- Application for T.C should given 10 days in advance.
- Irregular attendance, habitual want of application disobedience, any kind of cheating or any serious misbehavior even outside the school will be viewed seriously.
The engagement of private tuition may prove injurious to progress and should not be made without consulting the principal.